NRC’s Coach Tina Dubois will be taking the principles of Natural Running to Ontario and Quebec, Canada for a whirlwind coaching tour in a few short weeks. I’ll be giving presentations for retailers, consumers, and possibly some media. It will certainly be an exciting trip. Here’s a brief look at the planned itinerary:
- Fly from Calgary to Toronto
- Morning presentation with Adventure Guide at In-Sport Fashions in Toronto
- Drive to Kingston
- Consumer event at Trailhead Kingston
- Drive to Ottawa
- Evening presentation for Sports 4 in Ottawa
- Drive to Montreal
- Coaching event for In-Sport Fashions in Montreal
- Afternoon presentation for Quebec retailers
- Fly from Montreal back to Calgary
Click on the image below for a route of the kilometres the trip will take. In addition, I wanted to thank In-Sport Fashions for making the trip possible and for the opportunity of taking Natural Running Coaching across the country. Thank you!
Stay tuned for a trip recap when I get back home.
Posted by Tina on July 11, 2012- Comments Off