- Natural Running Coaching Terminology by Tina Dubois
- Why It’s ALL About FORM and Not Footwear by Tina Dubois
- Biomechanics of Foot Strikes
- The Science of Sport
- The Science of Running
- Evidence Based Fitness Academy
- Proprioception: The ‘missing sense’ by Kate Kift (Canadian Running Magazine)
- Proprioception by Dr. Phil Maffetone
Form vs Shoe
- Dare to Bare: The Truth about Barefoot Running by Sam Murphy
Minimalist Footwear Reviews
- The Perfect Runner (a documentary on human running evolution)
- Christopher McDougall on why he was BORN TO RUN
- Is it the shoes? It’s gotta be the shoes
- Learn to Run Barefoot with Lee Saxby
- The Barefoot Professor: by Nature Video
- How to Run: DOs & DON’Ts
- Are you Ready to Go Minimal?
Are you passionate about running and want to share that passion with others? Do you want to help others discover running with an efficient and safe form right off the starting line? Do you wish you could help injured runners rekindle their running passion with a coaching method that maximizes efficiency and minimizes risk of injury? Then you could be the next owner of Natural Running Coaching. Read More
Natural Running Coaching is very excited to introduce a new coaching service: Running Form for Sport! This new service is intended for coaches of sports clubs or associations to teach their athletes about natural running form including human biomechanics, anatomy, potential injuries associated with other forms of running, and how to safely transition.
Physical & Health Education (PHE) Canada and Health & Physical Education Council (HPEC) Alberta are hosting their 2015 National Conference in Banff, Alberta, and NRC will be attending as an Exhibitor!